Spotlight on Leaders in Transition
In this paper, leadership experts Beth Weinstock and Patrick Sanaghan walk you through:
- Myths that new leaders often believe -- myths that can work against them as they expand their roles or positions.
- Hidden challenges that new leaders often face as they transition.
- A strong case for how leadership coaching can be a powerful intervention to help transitioning leaders navigate the turbulence that goes with systemic changes on university campuses.
- A leadership coaching case study from a large urban university.
Benefit in this paper from Weinstock and Sanaghan's combined fifty years of experience working to develop higher-ed leaders.
- Check out our upcoming leadership events and forums here.
- Read our papers Innovative Practices in Leadership Development and The Skills Higher-Ed Leaders Need to Succeed.
- Contact Amit Mrig at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to involve you in our ongoing conversation about the new skill set for higher-ed leadership!