Academic Impressions is following developments with COVID-19 aka coronavirus closely. We’re aware that travel to certain locations has been restricted on some campuses, and institutional responses remain fluid. For that reason, for any conference orders placed between March 10th and April 15th, Academic Impressions is waiving all cancellation fees.
Academic Impressions is still planning to hold most of our scheduled events for March and April in an online format. We will continue to track this issue and inform conference registrants as needed. Additionally, updates will be posted on this page.
- Growing Your Research Enterprise: Creating the Conditions for Research at Your University - Cancelled
- Women’s Leadership Success in Higher Education scheduled for March 16 – 18, 2020 in Seattle, Washington has been changed to a virtual conference scheduled for April 20-22 from 8:45 a.m. MDT to 3:30 p.m. MDT. Current attendees can participate virtually or, if preferred, can register for our June or November events. More details on the virtual event will be provided soon.
- Advanced Leadership Development in Higher Education scheduled March 23 - 25, 2020 in Chicago, IL and May 27 - 29, 2020 and June June 1 - 3, 2020 in Beaver Creek, CO have been postponed. Fall dates are to be confirmed.
- Academic Library Planning and Revitalization Institute scheduled March 18-20, 2020 in Philadelphia, PA has been postponed. This conference will now take place on September 21 -23, 2020 in Philadelphia, PA
- Essential Leadership Skills for Academic Deans scheduled for March 25 - 27 in Denver, Colorado has been postponed. This conference will now take place November 16-18, 2020 in Denver, CO.
- Advancement Events Strategy scheduled for March 31 - April 1, 2020 in Atlanta, GA has been postponed. Dates are to be confirmed.
- Navigating Change and Complexity in Higher Education scheduled for May 18 - 20, 2020 in Kansas City, MO has been postponed. Dates are to be confirmed.
- Fundraising for Presidents Institute scheduled for June 1 - 2, 2020 in Denver, CO has been postponed. Dates are to be confirmed.
The following programs will be held as VIRTUAL events. Details will be provided ASAP.
- Building an In-House Leadership Development Program in Higher Education
- Digital Alumni Engagement: A Comprehensive Approach
- Enhancing Your Donor and Portfolio Strategy: An Institute for Advanced Gift Officers
- Growing Your Research Enterprise: Creating the Conditions for Research at Your University
- Improving Student Success by Building an Intentional and Collaborative Data Strategy
- Leveraging Social Media in the Admissions Process
- Refining Your Out-of-State Recruitment Strategy
- Revamping Orientation: Overcoming Challenges and Enhancing the Student Experience
- Preparing for the Future: Considering Institutional Mergers in Your Strategic Planning
- Continuing Education: Leading Innovation and Change
- Addressing Student Mental Health: A Comprehensive Approach
- Enrollment Management Essentials for Academic Leaders
- Leading and Growing Interdisciplinary Research
- Regional Alumni Chapters: A Modern and Comprehensive Approach
- STEM Institute for Student Success and Retention
- A Collaborative Approach to Advancing Your Diversity and Inclusion Training Initiatives
- Comprehensive Strategies for Title IX Coordinators: Institute and Certification
- Training for Chiefs of Staff
- Frontline Fundraising: Essentials of Gift Solicitation
- Foundations of Title IX Investigations: Institute and Certification
- Fundamentals of Leadership in Higher Education
- Integrating Academic and Co-Curricular Resilience Programs on Your Campus
Log in from wherever you are!
For a limited time, Live Webcast purchasers who were planning on participating in the training from one location with a team can now share the Login Steps email with team members. This way, everyone can participate in the webcast together, even if multiple people are remote.
Check out our Fiscal Year Promotion to learn more about membership so your team can enjoy this benefit year round!