The Role in Brief
Academic Impressions is looking for a part-time data entry assistant to play a key supporting role in our marketing team.
You will perform internet searches and other data entry efforts to help grow the marketing database with prospective customer contact information which includes names and email addresses. You will also help with assembling materials for our conference and webcast proceedings to ship to customers. A small portion of time is also designated to conduct outreach calls to potential customers; so comfort on the phone is a must.
This job provides approximately 25 flexible working hours in a professional office setting.
More about Academic Impressions: www.academicimpressions.com
- High school diploma
- 2+ years experience working in a professional setting and experience searching the internet
- Very comfortable with computers
- Mid-level to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to type 60+ words per minute with a high level of accuracy
- Detail-oriented and ability to stay organized
- Comfortable with customer contact via phone
- Understanding of U.S. and Canadian higher education systems a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively
Academic Impressions is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
[button link="https://academicimpressions.has-jobs.com/data-entry-order-fulfillment-specialist-denver/152223/0" style=""]Apply[/button]