Learn how to objectively evaluate your advancement events.
Learn how to comprehensively and objectively assess the success of your events and develop criteria for successful ones. Join Lynne Wester to learn an evaluation model and gain insights on how to collect data before, during, and after events to comprehensively evaluate success.
Tools to Evaluate Your Advancement Events
These resources are included in your registration to help you gather feedback and evaluate your events:
- Follow-up communications for attendees and non-attendees
- Editable 21-criteria evaluation form
- Event summary document
- Lifetime value of event attendees workbook
Who Should Attend
Advancement professionals charged with planning, managing, and executing events for alumni or donors will leave this session better able to objectively measure the success of their events.
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
1:00 - 2:15 p.m. EDT
- Understanding Successful Events
- Unique identifiers of advancement event success
- Attendee mix
- Concrete ROI evaluation for events
- Surveying and Data Collection
- Collecting data before, during, and after the event
- Leveraging event evaluations to develop unique, meaningful events
- How to Evaluate and Eliminate a Failing Event
- Focusing on mission-centric events
- Engaging event volunteers in other opportunities
Lynne is a frequent conference speaker and a well-known resource for donor relations and fundraising. She has been featured in The Washington Post, CURRENTS magazine, The Chronicle of Philanthropy and other industry publications. Lynne also created the website and blog www.donorrelationsguru.comwhere she shares her expertise, opinions, and collections of samples on a variety of topics to the greater development world and hosts a monthly webinar series.
Using her hands-on approach, Lynne works with many organizations to help them keep their focus donor driven, technology savvy, strategic, and always with a splash of good humor. She received her undergraduate degrees from the University of South Carolina and is a loyal gamecock alumna, donor, and fan, and holds a master's in strategic fundraising and philanthropy with an emphasis in higher education.
Live Webcast Registration + Digital Recording
- Access to the live webcast: Invite your team!
- Links to all presentation materials and resources
- Permanent digital recording of the live webcast
Questions About the Event?
Gwen Doyle Herbert
Program Manager, Academic Impressions