After participating in this online training, you will be able to implement a time-saving routine and prioritization strategy that will help improve your cultivation and solicitation efforts.
Join us to learn key strategies and tips on how to better prioritize your time and donors so that you can be more successful in your communication and fundraising efforts. During this webcast, you will gain strategies and insights into:
- Developing a regular portfolio maintenance schedule and routine
- Incorporating portfolio assessments to keep you on track
- Leveraging metrics to meet and exceed your goals
- Prioritization strategies for prospects and donors
Who Should Attend
This training is designed to benefit anyone who manages a portfolio, including major and planned gift officers, or those in talent management or advancement services looking to better support frontline fundraisers.
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. EDT
- Portfolio Maintenance
- Establishing your routine
- Adding assessments and metric strategies to your routine
- Prioritizing prospects and donors
- Moving a donor up
- Pushing a prospect back
- Knowing when to drop someone from your portfolio
Director, Institutional Support
Christopher Pagel serves as the Director of Institutional Support at Chapman University. His team’s purpose is to strategically prospect manage and address the major gift funding priorities for the university as identified by the senior leadership as well as the priorities for each school/college as identified by its dean.
Christopher graduated from Chapman University’s Argyros School of Business and Economics with his bachelors in business administration as well as an MBA in 2006. During that time, worked for ten years with Walt Disney Company before moving into development in both private high school and college levels.
Live Webcast Registration + Digital Recording
- Access to the live webcast: Invite your team!
- Links to all presentation materials and resources
- Permanent digital recording of the live webcast
Questions About the Event?
Associate Program Manager, Academic Impressions