Learn a process for developing creative and customized stewardship plans for your highest-level donors. We will discuss how you can learn unique information about your donors and use it to form a stewardship plan that creates meaningful moments and encourages subsequent gifts. Our expert instructor will lead you through:
- Implementing strategic and customized donor relations
- Developing opportunities around eight areas of engagement
- Using a template to create a customized stewardship plan
Sample Stewardship Plan
Included with your registration is a sample stewardship plan for top-level donors. You can use this sample as a guide when crafting your own stewardship plan for this critically important group of donors.
Who Should Attend
This webcast will benefit those working with donors who want to better steward larger gifts, and help lay the framework for future giving. This may include professionals from donor relations, major or principal gifts, and/or advancement leadership.
After participating in this online training, you will be able to better develop a strategic stewardship plan for your highest-level donors.
- Strategic Stewardship in Practice
- The look and feel of customized donor relations
- Perfecting the “surprise and delight” factor
- Eight Areas of Engagement
- Understanding the different areas of focus for your plan
- Examples in each area
- Walkthrough: Sample Strategic Stewardship Plan
- Work it out: using a template to begin
- Considerations for each plan
- Things you should know about your donors
Lynne is a frequent conference speaker and a well-known resource for donor relations and fundraising. She has been featured in The Washington Post, CURRENTS magazine, The Chronicle of Philanthropy and other industry publications. Lynne also created the website and blog where she shares her expertise, opinions, and collections of samples on a variety of topics to the greater development world and hosts a monthly webinar series.
Using her hands-on approach, Lynne works with many organizations to help them keep their focus donor driven, technology savvy, strategic, and always with a splash of good humor. She received her undergraduate degrees from the University of South Carolina and is a loyal gamecock alumna, donor, and fan, and holds a master’s in strategic fundraising and philanthropy with an emphasis in higher education.