This intensive public/private partnership training program will empower you and your team prior to embarking on a campus facilities P3 project to reduce risk and get it right from the start. Our experts will guide you through the key milestones and challenges from pre-development all the way through construction, so you are prepared to define and execute a project for your institution. Through carefully selected in-depth content, working sessions, and consulting time, you will be prepared to enter into discussions related to public-private partnerships with internal stakeholders, external consultants, and private development partners.
You will learn:
- When this model is right and when it is not
- Process and timeline for approval and implementation
- Expected returns and risks across deal structures
- Range of financial operations and their impact
- Types of common operating agreements and knowing what to look for
- Ways to establish appropriate governance and oversight
Included with your registration is a 350-page workbook to guide your learning at the event.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for business officers, directors of capital planning, and real estate management professionals, as well as institutional leaders with facilities, finance, or planning responsibilities. Institutional leaders, including presidents or trustees with facilities, finance, or planning responsibilities, will also benefit. This program applies to all institutions, including large, small, public, private, and Canadian, as well as offering provisions for community colleges and HBCUs.