Higher education institutions are well positioned to take advantage of the gainful U.S. corporate training and development market. Colleges and universities have unique expertise in curriculum and program design that allow them to develop the targeted programs that corporations need. However, coordinating departments, faculty, and leadership across campus to build a sustainable corporate training program can be daunting in time, resources, and institutional commitment.
Join us for a new online training that condenses the complex process of building corporate training programs into four concise tenets that you can start working toward immediately. Our experienced instructor will explain and demonstrate the most essential tasks in:
- Designing a sustainable business model
- Organizing key internal resources
- Exploring opportunity in key markets
- Successfully partnering with corporate customers
Who Should Attend
Corporate relations and continuing education leadership will leave with a clear understanding of the key tenets of establishing an institutional corporate training program.
- List of possible ways to promote your corporate and custom training programs
- Checklist of questions to ask corporate clients when creating a customized training approach
- Case studies for common problematic scenarios
After participating in this online training, you will be able to take actionable steps towards building an institutional corporate training program.
- Developing Program Model and Goals
- Common program structures
- Scaffolding development stages
- Setting measures for program success
- Establishing, Building, and Sustaining Relationships on Your Campus
- Connecting across departments
- Financial considerations and agreements
- Exploring Respective Community Markets and Their Common Challenges
- Needs analysis
- Establishing a price point
- Parameters for target audience
- Establishing, Building, and Sustaining Relationships in the Business Community
- Networking for success
- Selling the training
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Branding and image
Amy Wartham, Director of Corporate Training, The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Amy is an accomplished, energetic, results-oriented professional with more than seventeen years’ experience; she is adept in all aspects of adult learning and corporate training. Her background encompasses the ability to establish and build positive relationships with corporate clients and all levels of management. She also possesses keen business insight with the ability to ascertain and analyze needs, streamline operations, and envision future goals and processes.