As campaigns become quicker, more agile, and less structured, advancement professionals are finding the need to be more intentional and targeted in their goals, strategies, and approaches. Whether you are in a leadership role, working in frontline fundraising, or involved in stewardship, events, or communications, you will learn in-depth strategies and solutions to these major issues and more:
- How to effectively staff and resource your shop
- How gift officers should strategize their cultivation, partnerships, and asks
- What it takes to create an effective campaign communications strategy
- Running and managing effective volunteer programs and committees
- What campaign events you should be hosting and how to measure the ROI
Who Should Attend
Advancement leadership, campaign managers, frontline fundraisers, donor relations, and communications professionals who are involved in campaign planning, strategy, and management will benefit most from this conference. Teams are highly encouraged to attend to get the full benefit of the breakout sessions.
Tiered pricing is available for teams! See the registration row below for details.
Dexter Bailey, Senior Vice President for Advancement; Executive Director of the Stony Brook Foundation, Stony Brook University
Angela Marie Joens, Assistant Vice Chancellor of Development Outreach, University of California Davis
Ashlyn W. Sowell, Senior Director, Associate Vice President for Campaign Operations and Engagement, Johns Hopkins Medicine
Lynne Wester, Donor Relations Guru