Take an integrated approach to measuring and evaluating student success at your institution and plan future improvements. Join us for this three-day program and learn how to develop a holistic data strategy to improve student success campus-wide. Through a foundation built by compelling and impactful case studies, you will learn how to:
- Assess where you are currently and measure the impact of your success intervention strategies
- Build on best practice research in student success metrics and interventions
- Gain more confidence and clarity around how you are defining student success
- Develop a data project specific to your institution to address your needs
- Craft a three-year action plan for improving student success on your campus
This program has been designed for teams interested in examining how the campus is doing as a whole to improve student success and how to integrate their quantitative and qualitative data for measuring their progress. This event offers you a small, intimate environment designed to enhance personalized learning and individualized consulting with our instructors. Upon registration, we will send you information about the specific data that you can bring to ensure that you get the most out of this unique “learn and work” event.
Post-Conference Workshop: Change Management to Execute Your Plan
Action plans and major change initiatives typically fail at the implementation stage. This workshop shares a research-based approach to change management that will equip participants with the knowledge to successfully implement their data analytics five-year plan.
Linda Baer, Consultant
Dr. Angela Baldasare, Senior Strategic Consultant at Civitas Learning
Lisa Helmin Foss, Ph.D., MBA, Vice President for Planning and Engagement at St. Cloud State University in Minnesota