Are you looking to take the next step in leadership but aren’t sure where to start? What particular strengths do you have that can help you lead with excellence? Would you like to connect with other female leaders in higher education for shared learning and support? Please join us for this powerful learning experience.
During this event, we will look at how gender (along with other factors like generation, geography, and diversity) gives you a unique perspective that can shape and empower your leadership style. You will also have opportunities to build an affinity network with your peers that can provide mentorship and guidance as you move forward with your goals following the event.
Breakout Sessions to Work on Specific Skills
During this event, you will have the opportunity to work in smaller groups to build your leadership skill set. These breakouts may include:
- Executive Presence: Practice your executive presence in a safe space and receive feedback for improvement.
- Map Your Career Opportunities: Develop a set of “potential career maps” to draw on as you go forward in your career.
- Working With Your Inner Coach to Fortify Confidence, Courage, and Resilience: Learn to strengthen resilience, stay self-supportive in the face of adversity, encourage your capacity to dare greatly, manage stress, and maintain a positive mindset.
- Using Your Strengths to Create a Hope Map: Explore the results of your Strengths Finder assessment in order to understand how you can best contribute to your organization.
Who Should Attend
Mid- to upper-level female higher education leaders who wish to:
- Overcome personal barriers that might be holding you back as a leader.
- Build upon your leadership skill set for success.
- Learn from expert faculty and the shared experiences of your peers.