Bring your pen and paper! This online training is designed as an interactive workshop to enhance your advancement writing skills. You will learn how to create donor-centered communications, workshop real-life examples, and improve the consistency of written communications from your shop. Throughout this training, our expert instructors will be providing feedback on your writing and we will also examine:
- Daily correspondence with donors, including emails and thank you letters
- Event and program communications
- Larger scale proposals and case statements
Throughout this training our expert faculty will be workshopping and offering consulting advice on your writing samples.
In addition to the webcast, all of our registrants will receive a packet of resources that includes:
- Writing exercises worksheet, to be used during the webcast
- Writing manual that you can use as an ongoing resource
- Writing samples with speaker feedback and suggestions for improvement
- A transcript of activities performed during the webcast
Who Should Attend
This webcast is designed for anyone who communicates directly with donors. We particularly encourage teams of communications and donor relations professionals, as well as frontline fundraisers, and annual giving staff to attend together. This webcast is not designed for full-time copywriters.