Join us for a three-day, intensive leadership development program designed specifically for higher education. This comprehensive, robust, and practical training is facilitated by leadership development experts with more than fifty years of combined experience. As a part of this unique leadership training, you will:
- Complete a 360° assessment and will work in peer-to-peer coaching teams
- Receive one-on-one coaching with the program facilitators
- Master skills in four areas of leadership: personal, interpersonal, team, and systems
- Learn alongside peers from across the enterprise of higher education
- Participate in interactive and experiential sessions to assess and develop your leadership style
- Build a toolkit of leadership techniques and frameworks that you can use immediately
- Develop a leadership portfolio with your strengths and challenges, goals, values, and reflections
Given the intensive nature of the program, middle and senior managers who have experience leading teams or units will benefit from attending. We have intentionally designed this program for administrators across the institution including those on the academic side, such as deans and provosts.
Only the first thirty registrants will be allowed to participate. If you have questions about whether this program is right for you, please contact Amit Mrig, at (720) 988-1210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
One of the highlights of this program is the opportunity to complete a 360° evaluation. Once you register, we will email you with detailed instructions on how to complete the assessment. Your results will be delivered to you at the workshop, and you’ll have an opportunity for a personalized coaching session with one of the program facilitators.