Improve your team and donor communications by using personal assessments.
More and more advancement shops are using thinking style or personality assessments to improve internal communication, build stronger teams, and solve problems more effectively.
Join us for this webcast to learn how to leverage thinking styles and personality inventories to improve your teams and strengthen your communication with donors. Our experienced faculty will demonstrate how these profiles can help you better connect with donors, build relationships, and write gift proposals that are more tailored to your donors’ values and ways of thinking.
In this 60-minute online training, you will:
- Receive a tool that gift officers use before and after visits to align their talking points to the donor’s preferences
- Hear examples of how these profiles have strengthened teams and informed decisions across the shop while enriching the donor experience
Who Should Attend
This webcast will benefit those who are looking to improve team effectiveness and communications, while better understanding their donors. Those working directly with donors in fundraising will particularly benefit from the content of this training.
In this online training, our experienced faculty will discuss:
- How to build the business case for a thinking style or personality assessment
- Selling the value of assessments to your leadership team
- Core principles of adopting personality profiles internally
- Integrating assessment results into the shop’s operations
- Utilize outcomes to enhance professional development plans within your team
- Best practices for leveraging the inventories with donors
- Adopting a tool to help you have more productive conversations with donors
Executive Director of Organizational and Professional Development, University of Missouri
Deb has been with the University of Missouri for the past six years and leading the talent management program for the Advancement team for five years. Prior to this, Deb owned a nationally-known consulting firm for 25 years, Business Class, a company dedicated to training and development options for improving organizational performance. A specialist in leadership, talent management, organizational development, communication skills, and strategic planning, Mrs. Snellen has provided workshops and seminars nationwide and in Canada. Read Deb’s full bio.
Questions About the Event? Email this event’s Program Manager, Whitney Egstad.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session – a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording – a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.