Audit and reorganize your YouTube content to more effectively reach your prospective and current students.
The strategic importance of YouTube within higher ed marketing continues to rise rapidly — today, it’s unquestionable that a successful enrollment marketing operation must capitalize on the No. 1 video platform to reach and engage students in a scalable and cost-effective way. Yet, most institutions are not utilizing their videos effectively on the platform; most of them are still treating their YouTube channels as simple repositories for every video they have ever made.
Join us for this webcast to hear how Azusa Pacific University organized their videos around topic areas that allowed them to engage different audiences and to make it very clear who they are targeting. Our expert faculty will share how these topic areas can be intentionally mapped back to strategic priorities, mission, and target audiences to increase the effectiveness of your overall YouTube strategy.
Let these compelling statistics speak for themselves:
- YouTube is now the No. 2 search engine in the world, second only to Google
- 96% of U.S. internet users between ages 18 and 24 are on YouTube
- Younger consumers drastically prefer video and social content over emails and blog articles
- 90% of consumers claim a video will help them make a purchasing decision
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for higher education marketers who want to strengthen the YouTube video strategy at their institution.
Our speaker, Dr. David Peck, will walk you through the process used at Azusa Pacific University to better align their YouTube Strategy with their institutional goals and target audience needs. During the webcast, he will share:
- The importance of understanding the needs of your various audiences and the science behind what interests them
- Key steps of the YouTube auditing process Azusa Pacific undertook
- How to intentionally align your videos and YouTube structure to your institutional mission and differentiators
- The impact that YouTube strategy has had at Azusa Pacific
Along the way, he will provide best practices and ideas to help you strengthen the YouTube strategy at your own institution.
Dr. David S. Peck
Vice President for University Relations and Adjunct Professor, Department of Communication Studies, Azusa Pacific University
With degrees in business and psychology, David Peck’s expertise lies in branding, marketing, public relations, social media, and visual storytelling. For 21 years, he has been responsible for promoting and protecting the brand at Azusa Pacific University. Read David’s full bio here.
Questions About the Event? Email this event’s Program Manager, Kate Poisson.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session – a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording – a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.