Across higher education, the average tenure of a gift officer continues to remain at a dismal 18-month rate. Enhancing professional development plans and offerings can be one of the best ways to aid in retention.
Join us online as Kathy Drucquer Duff walks you through:
- Understanding your staff’s needs and performing an audit on current offerings
- Creating in-house training programs
- Developing mentoring and coaching programs
Included in your registration is a resource packet with sample professional growth plans to help you and your team set and chart your own professional development goals.
Who Should Attend
Anyone tasked with gift officer performance, professional development (PD), or other advancement leadership interested in fostering more intentional PD offerings should attend this webcast.
After participating in this online training, you will be able to develop more intentional professional development plans and offerings to aid in retention of gift officers.
- Understanding Your Team and Varying Needs
- Auditing Existing Professional Development
- Understanding current issues
- Resource audit
- In-House Professional Development Models
- Solutions to enhance retention
- Tried and true methods
- Best new practices in retention efforts
- Sample progression plans
- Various institutional models
- Establishing Effective Coaching and Mentoring Programs
Kathy Drucquer Duff, KDD Philanthropy
Built upon a passion for the impact of philanthropy and the relationships that make it possible, Kathy Drucquer Duff’s 23 plus year advancement career underlies the expertise she provides to clients. Kathy is an executive advancement officer who has led teams in building transformative strategies: strategies that allow staff and colleagues to transform through growth, purpose and commitment, and strategies that allow donors to transform themselves and their passions through giving.
Kathy is helping non-profits and institutions transform the way they practice philanthropy to secure their success in the long term. She provides this expertise from her experience in developing fundraising plans that have secured gifts of up to 9 figures, and in building strategic talent management models that can be used by organizations of all sizes and operating budgets.