Do you know the real measures of event success? (Hint: Attendance is not one of them.)
Learn how to comprehensively and objectively assess the success of your events and develop criteria for successful ones. Join Lynne Wester to learn an evaluation model and gain insights on how to collect data before, during, and after events to comprehensively evaluate success.
Tools to Evaluate Your Advancement Events
These resources are included in your registration to help you gather feedback and evaluate your events:
- Follow-up communications for attendees and non-attendees
- Editable 21-criteria Event Evaluation form
- Event summary document template and samples
- Lifetime Value of Event Attendees worksheet
Who Should Attend
Advancement professionals charged with planning, managing, and executing events for alumni or donors will leave this session better able to objectively measure the success of their events.
- Understanding Successful Events
- Unique identifiers of advancement event success
- Attendee mix
- Concrete ROI evaluation for events
- Surveying and Data Collection: Before, During, and After the Event
- How to Evaluate and Eliminate a Failing Event
Donor Relations Guru
Lynne is a frequent conference speaker and a well-known resource for donor relations and fundraising. She has been featured in The Washington Post, CURRENTS magazine, The Chronicle of Philanthropy and other industry publications. Lynne also created the website and blog where she shares her expertise, opinions, and collections of samples on a variety of topics to the greater development world and hosts a monthly webinar series. Read Lynne’s full bio here.
Questions About the Event? Email this event’s Program Manager, Christine Murphy.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session – a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording – a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.