Learn how to more effectively move donors through your pipeline.
Shrinking donor pipelines are a perennial concern for advancement shops. Even with a large group of annual leadership donors, successfully transitioning these donors to major gift prospects is an extended process that requires careful planning.
Learn portfolio management and stewardship techniques to successfully transition leadership donors into major gift prospects.
Better Steward and Transition Donors with These Additional Resources
Included in your registration is a packet of resources containing:
- Conversation guide for productive meetings with donors
- Stewardship plan calendar
- Impact report examples for leadership annual and major donors
- Survey for leadership annual donors
Who Should Attend
Leadership or major gift officers will learn how to successfully transition donors to major gift prospects.
- Evaluating and managing your leadership donor portfolio
- Managing productive donor visits
- Stewardship techniques to effectively manage and transition donors
Senior Vice President & Chief Philanthropy Officer, San Diego Humane Society
With more than twenty years of experience in development with a focus on annual giving and major gifts, Brian has worked for a variety of organizations in the nonprofit arena, including the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore, the University of Baltimore, the University of California, San Diego, San Diego State University, and the University of San Diego. His experience includes extensive work on telemarketing campaigns, direct mail, board management, volunteer solicitations, e-philanthropy, and personal solicitations. Read Brian’s full bio here.
Questions About the Event? Email this event’s Program Manager, Christine Murphy.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session – a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording – a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.