What past attendees have to say about the Academic Impressions experience:
This is the perfect opportunity to create a firm foundation of good habits for new philanthropy officers or a reset and refresh for seasoned professionals. This two day conference wastes no time in providing real, tangible takeaways that can be implemented as soon as you get back to campus. I highly recommend this opportunity!
– Tori Good, Assistant Director for Philanthropy, Converse College
This conference gives you the true perspective and value of front-line fundraisers. It helps you realize everything you do is for the university, not the donors or yourself.
– Lisa Eap, Alumni Engagement Manager, Chapman University
Top notch! Professional material and presenters. Really helped think outside the box, dealing with hurdles with real life examples. Templates and content will absolutely be used, reviewed, and gave me confidence and ability to be a better fundraiser.
– Beth Steurer, Associate Director of Development, Arizona State University
As a new development officer, this is exactly what I needed to give some clarity on what a successful gift officer is. Time management, organization, move management.
– Jeff Danaher, Assistant Director of University Relations, Alfred University
As a brand new development professional, AI and Kathy Drucquer Duff provided me with both depth of insight and tangible practices to apply immediately! My confidence as an effective fundraiser grew significantly in just a couple of days!
– Jonny Hong, Residence Director, Azusa Pacific University
Leaving the conference today, I feel more confident than I ever have in how to successfully engage donors. The hands-on, energetic, intimate group setting made this a unique learning opportunity. Head and shoulders above any other conference I’ve attended! Well done, AI!
– Alex Lippert, Senior Development Officer, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo
*All-inclusive members receive $250 off of bootcamp registrations (in addition to the early bird discount if applicable). Upgrade your membership to qualify for a higher discount.