Many institutions continue to prioritize capital projects—student life, academic, or administrative—without assessing their full impact. Learn how you can improve the prioritization of capital projects at your institution by better addressing the ROI associated with each project. You will gain the tactics you need to better:
- Measure and report full long-term impact of project cost projections
- Tie ROI considerations to your institutional strategic plan
- Establish a more informed, dynamic capital project prioritization process
Throughout this event, you will see examples of project prioritization matrices and leave with a foundation-level model for ensuring that you are embarking on the right capital project for your institution.
What You Will Get
- A 100-minute recording you can use to train your team at any time
- Access to the presentation materials; print them out and take notes
- An additional resources packet including project criteria and prioritization documents
Who Should Attend
This event is most beneficial through team attendance. Representatives from capital planning, facilities and business offices can collectively learn how a holistic capital planning effort can strengthen your capital project prioritization process.