Engage your campus, showcase special collections and research, and support digital scholarship.
Learn important considerations for incorporating digital displays into your campus libraries. During this online training we will look at:
- Trends in digital displays
- Planning and managing your displays
- Assessing your capability to support displays
- Budgeting for large- and small-scale displays
- Drafting a project proposal for your display
You will leave with a better understanding of the many items you need to consider before pursuing digital displays within your campus library.
Who Should Attend
Digital display projects in libraries require input from a number of stakeholders on campus. As such, we recommend viewing this training with a team that includes your institution’s:
- Library staff
- Facilities planning and construction
After participating in this online training, you will will be able to identify the key considerations involved with digital displays.
- What are current trends around digital displays?
- What are the key considerations you need to think about when planning and managing a digital display?
- How do you assess your capability for supporting a large- or small-scale digital display?
- What are the budgetary considerations when contemplating a digital display?
- What are the steps you take to draft a project proposal for a digital display?
Niraj Chaudhary, Director of Technology and Digital Initiatives for University Libraries, University of the Pacific
In his current role, Niraj Chaudhary provides leadership in the development and implementation of technologies that enhance teaching and learning. At Pacific, Niraj is leading the technology planning and budget development for a comprehensive facility renovation of the Stockton campus library. Previously, he served as Head of Information and Educational Technology Services for Auraria Library, which serves University of Colorado Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver, and Community College of Denver. At Auraria Library, he provided technology vision and led many successful technology implementations, including the Discovery Wall, during its comprehensive facility renovation from 2008 to 2016.