Now more than ever, it’s imperative to incorporate social media into your annual giving solicitation communications plans to meet donors where they are every day – online.
Join us for a webcast that will walk you through how to successfully integrate social media into annual giving and curate a seamless donor experience across solicitation channels. Our expert instructor, Karalee Harhaji, will come ready to share her experiences across two institutions, Georgetown University and Catholic University, each with varying budgets and knowledge in making the move to social media. Regardless of what your current practices are, you will have the chance to visualize how you can craft an improved plan moving forward.
Who Should Attend
This webcast addresses the top challenges around social media and is scalable to shops of any size. The content of this training will be beneficial to annual giving and communications professionals who are looking to effectively integrate social media with traditional solicitation channels.
With examples from both institutions, our expert speaker will cover:
- The current landscape - Why it’s vital to engage donors in communication channels where they are most likely to spend their time
- Who to involve - How to partner with your institution’s central accounts to create maximum impact with your advancement specific social media channels
- What options you have - How can you decide whether to use organic posts or invest in advertising? What’s the difference between boosting and ads?
- When to utilize social media - Start with the most strategic opportunities that align with your budget and grow to more consistent engagement
- Where you can integrate - Identify areas where social media can boost your giving
- How well are you doing? Determine the key metrics you should be tracking and reporting to leadership
- Best practices - Explore digital fundraising best practices to better engage your donors virtually
Director of Annual Giving, The Catholic University of America
Karalee has been working in the world of annual giving for over seven years and has experience with a magnitude of annual giving initiatives. Some of these areas include giving days, crowdfunding, phonathon, student philanthropy and senior campaigns, acquisition and prospecting, portfolio management and pipeline qualification, foundation setting with advancement services, and mass marketing, including direct mail, email, and digital. Prior to coming to the Catholic University of America, where she has served as the Director of Annual Giving for the last two years, she led annual giving marketing at Georgetown University.
The Academic Impressions Online Learning Experience
Our virtual trainings go far beyond just replicating PowerPoint presentations online: these experiences are intentionally designed to give you the kind of robust and dynamic learning experience you’ve come to expect from Academic Impressions. These trainings provide you with an active learning environment and an online space where you can explore ideas, get inspired by what your peers are doing, and understand the range of possibilities around a certain topic. You will leave these sessions with practical solutions that you can take back to your team or task force.
What you will get:
- A dynamic, interactive, and high-touch virtual learning experience designed to engage and set you up for growth
- Seamless online face-time, networking, group work, and Q&A opportunities from the comfort of your own workspace
- Practical takeaways and hands-on knowledge
- Guidance from vetted subject matter experts
- Unlimited access to all recorded online sessions
What You Get
Get the live webcast and the recording for one price.
Get access to live webcast including Q&A.
Receive permanent and unlimited access to recording.
Download speaker slides and supplemental materials.
What’s included in your purchase?
- Live webcast session - a live presentation where you have the chance to ask questions and get personalized answers from our expert speakers. You must purchase the product prior to the live date in order to attend the live session.
- Webcast recording - a recording of our live session that you can access anywhere, anytime.
For more details about this product, please visit our Product FAQs.