The Role In Brief
At Academic Impressions, we have our hand on the pulse of emerging issues and trends in higher education. We offer employees extraordinary opportunities to effect positive change across hundreds of colleges and universities. Our curiosity, dedication, and desire for professional development allow us to see unique opportunities to help institutions overcome their challenges.
As an AI Research Analyst you are the AI front lines, researching the trends and needs of higher-ed professionals. You will hear, first-hand, the issues and challenges facing higher education, analyze trends and market qualitative data, and establish concepts and topics for professional development programs for our Project Managers to execute.
What you will do:
- Discuss study topic and subsidiary issues with team
- Map and execute the research process
- Conduct in-depth interviews and network with industry “thought leaders”
- Perform root-cause analysis
- Identify and critique best demonstrated practices
- Brief team regarding research progress and new research developments
- Analyze and synthesize research findings
- Share knowledge, ideas and insight
- Develop innovative constructs for presentation of findings by connecting the dots for other members of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master's preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in conducting primary and secondary research
- Demonstrated interest in higher education
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas
- Ability to flex between different projects without missing a beat
- Experience working in a team environment, as well as independently and autonomously
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with senior executives, in both oral and written formats
- Experience with solution focused problem solving and thinking through problems creatively
- Have a journalistic sense of curiosity
Academic Impressions is a dynamic and growing organization that provides high quality learning opportunities for academic and administrative leaders in higher education.
Because we work in so many corners of higher education administration, we have a global perspective on how institutions operate and bring that to bear on each of our programs. We are looking for bright, dedicated individuals to join our team; individuals who wish to think holistically about the challenges facing colleges and universities.
We value our independence and objectivity and are looking for others with practical mindsets who want to effect change across a large and diverse set of institutions. Having worked with thousands of institutions, we invite you to join our team to help us deepen and widen our impact.
What AI offers you:
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, Academic Impressions offers a competitive benefits package.
- 100% Paid Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee coverage plus 50% coverage for child dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Fully paid LTD, STD, and life insurance
- 15 days paid time off in addition to paid company holidays, including your birthday
- Holiday flex time
- Dynamic growth and professional development opportunities
- Flexible work environment
Academic Impressions is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
[button link="https://academicimpressions.has-jobs.com/research-analyst-denver/151991/0" style=""]Apply[/button]