100+ Users Membership
Get access to higher ed specific online training at your fingertips.
Gain access to a collection of resources to help you:
- Navigate unprecedented challenges presented by the current pandemic/COVID-19 crisis
- Equip faculty with tools and skills they need for online instruction
- Support advancement shops with fundraising efforts and more
- Migrate student support services to online platforms
- Empower women on your team with continuous and personalized professional development
- Provide leadership, personal development and skills-based training to all faculty and staff
Online membership includes training across ALL learning domains - including leadership development. This online library is available 365/24/7 and serves as a critical professional and leadership development resource for both faculty and staff.
Access our online training library for your entire college!
Contact us to get membership for your college. Prices per person decrease when you add more users.
- $250 off all in-person conferences
- In-depth webcasts featuring best practices and supplemental resources
- Engaging and instructional videos
- Research-based reports exploring critical issues facing the industry
- Articles and whitepapers with tips, how-to's, and case studies
- Tools, templates, and other resources that can help you do your job better immediately
- 2-3 day virtual conferences providing in-depth instruction and valuable networking opportunities
- 100-User Membership - $10,000
- 100+ Users - Contact us for pricing. Per user pricing decreases with larger accounts.
Existing Members: Need more users because everyone is now off-campus? Call our Membership Advisor on 720.988.1257 for a special promotion to add users.