Academic Impressions is seeking subject matter experts to present, write, or otherwise contribute to our body of professional development training and resources for faculty and staff in higher education.
If you, one of your peers or direct reports, and/or your division have:
- An effective practice or strategy
- A new or different approach to traditional ways of operating
- A model program or initiative
- Insight into an emerging area of higher ed
- A unique skill set or area of expertise
We want to hear from you! We are interested in submissions that speak to any of the following themes:
- Academic leadership
- Women’s leadership
- Faculty success
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Institutional & academic planning
- Student success
- Title IX and compliance
- Enrollment management & marketing
- Flexible parameters. Your submission does not have to be a time-tested initiative with empirically sound results. We are equally interested in new approaches and emergent practices that show promise.
- You’ll hear from us. We are committed to following up with each person who sends in a submission.
- You’ll gain exposure to what your peers are doing. We are committed to sharing the results of these submissions back out with the higher ed community through trainings, articles, and reports.
Learn More About Our Experts
In 2021, Academic Impressions facilitators, speakers, and contributors represented a diverse set of demographic backgrounds and substantial experience directly in higher education: