Academic Impressions Membership includes programs that will help you and your faculty and staff to:
- Lead in ways that create a culture of inclusivity and a sense of belonging
- Challenge old ways of doing things and find creative solutions
- Re-engage mid-career faculty who might be feeling stuck or burned out
- Build a pathway for leaders who are ready and willing to take on leadership roles
- Cultivate relationships with donors that increase the chances of major gifts
What is Membership?
Membership with Academic Impressions is a 12-month online professional development subscription specifically designed for deans, chairs, supervisors, faculty, and staff in higher ed.
Access to a continuously expanding library of live online trainings, designed to be practical, discussion-based, and highly experiential
Unlimited anytime, anywhere access to on-demand trainings and resources that you can engage with on your own time from the convenience of your workspace
New trainings every week, designed to respond to the latest needs of the higher ed community
$250 discount on multi-week cohort-based bootcamps and roundtables as well as in-person conferences
Members receive access to content across these collections and more: