Table of Contents
Gain a better understanding of what data and reports you need to ensure that your donor relations efforts are targeted and successful. You will learn about the essential reports that every donor relations professional should have access to and understand fluently. You will also gain insight into how to leverage those reports to enhance your overall donor relations operation.
Learn from Donor Relations Guru, Lynne Wester
“I found that Essential Reports for Donor Relations provided a new perspective on information I use every day. Lynne’s presentation will inform ways I think strategically about my work in donor relations.”
Chris Bicknell Marden, Associate Director/Stewardship Manager, Colby College
“This webinar was full of easy ways to look at your donors and understand your areas that need improvement… This is an especially exceptional webinar for anyone just starting out in the donor relations world. I now have great ideas and the tools I need to hit the ground running.”
Sarah Eimer, Director of Donor Relations, Emporia State University Foundation
Who should attend?
This online training is intended for any advancement professional involved in donor relations activities.
- Overview of key reports, including:
- Donor giving channel report
- Married alumni report
- Multiple degree report
- Event attendance vs. giving report
- Understanding each report
- Defining each element of each report
- Using each report to guide strategy
- Other key reports to consider
- Getting started (worksheet/activity)
- Audit which reports you currently have access to
- Identify which reports you need
- Develop a timeline for getting access to those reports