Table of Contents
Identify and rank the most promising corporate partners with this innovative scorecard.
Corporate engagement staff generally do not have time and resources to develop a comprehensive and intentional strategy. Learn how to build a more effective approach that will help you rank and prioritize your partners to ultimately identify your best leads with the strongest viability.
Join us for this webcast to learn how to develop a unique and innovative corporate partner scorecard and identify what characteristics and data you should be looking at. You will leave this training able to better support and bolster more holistic engagement strategies by:
- Strategies for determining the right size of your portfolio
- Quantifying and prioritizing prospects
- Engaging leadership and faculty in your planning efforts
Our expert instructor will share a framework for answering these questions using examples from leading corporate engagement activities at three institutions.
- How do you best establish key criteria for ideal corporate partners?
- How many corporate partners can you realistically take on in your portfolio?
- How do you effectively partner with faculty and leadership to support your research efforts?
Who should attend?
Corporate and foundation relations professionals, development officers who work closely on CFR, and other campus entities tied to corporate outreach who are looking for a more time-conscience and data-informed approach to prioritizing their prospects will benefit from this content.