Table of Contents
Learn how one institution recreated a compelling video strategy to engage their current and prospective students and faculty.
Join us for a unique webcast that will showcase how Beloit College recently revitalized its video strategy by integrating videos that are clever, quirky, humorous, but most importantly, authentic to their institutional brand. You’ll hear about the challenges they faced trying to strike the balance between story and substance, while staying true to the student experience.
Learn how Beloit College recreated their video marketing strategy through a mapping process that was connected to their institution’s five brand drivers. Gain ideas, tactics, and inspiration that can be adapted into your own video marketing strategy. Come see what your peers in the higher ed space are doing to leverage the power of video among prospective students.
Our speaker will:
- Outline how his team successfully mapped their video strategy
- Share examples of videos that have been successful for his institution
- Break down the creative process used to produce the videos
- Provide ideas and strategies to help you enhance video strategy at your institution
Who should attend?
This webcast has been designed for enrollment management, admissions, and marketing professionals who would like to:
- Breathe new life into their video marketing strategy and more effectively reach prospective students
- Gain new ideas and inspiration from examples of what other institutions are doing in this dynamic and rapidly changing space