Table of Contents
Many donors regularly attend campus events associated with athletics, the arts, or other campus traditions. However, due to complicated logistics and limited budgets, donors may not be shown the appreciation they deserve. Don’t miss another opportunity to recognize your donors and deepen their engagement.
Join us online to learn how you can demonstrate appreciation for your donors at campus events. Our expert instructor will address the following:
- How you can leverage existing events as stewardship touches for your donors
- Logistical and planning considerations to keep your events running smoothly
- Appropriate follow-up for attendees and non-attendees
- Understanding what your donors want
- Who do they want to hear from?
- Why do donors come to your events?
- How many appreciation events do you do annually?
- Leveraging existing campus events
- Athletics (hospitality, travel, games)
- Arts (concerts, plays, exhibitions)
- Campus traditions (commencement, homecoming, holidays, speaker series, reunion, award ceremonies, travel)
- Logistics and planning considerations
- Creating an attendee list
- Campus reps
- Pros and cons of charging for event attendance
- Event follow-up
Who should attend?
This webcast was designed for advancement professionals who are charged with donor relations and interested in learning more about demonstrating donor appreciation at campus events.