Table of Contents
Maximize your institution’s enrollment and net tuition revenue goals by making better-informed decisions.
Join us for a webcast that will help you navigate the intricacies of tuition setting for undergraduate students in today’s unpredictable market. Those who are looking to educate their board and institutional stakeholders further on this topic, or who are in the midst of considering a tuition adjustment, will benefit from this webcast. We will help you answer the following difficult questions:
- What are the tuition pricing models and strategies available to me? What are the risks and implications associated with each versus doing nothing?
- How can I avoid a “one size fits all” approach and plan for the fact that a tuition adjustment will impact various student segments differently?
- How can I educate/work with the board and other important stakeholders to make them effective partners?
We will address the following three key points and highlight each with institutional examples:
- Risks and implications of different tuition pricing models. What are the options available for adjusting tuition? What are the risks and implications associated with each option that should be considered up front?
- Anticipating the impact of your tuition decision on various student segments. What data can be used to predict what the impact of a tuition adjustment on different student segments? (i.e. in-state vs. out-of-state, new vs. current students, students with different levels of financial need, etc.)
- Educating your board and other internal stakeholders. How can you educate the board and other internal stakeholders to help them better understand the relationship between tuition and net tuition revenue?
CPE Credits Available
Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0
Program Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Program Level: Basic
Who should attend?
This webcast will be of greatest benefit to both presidents and leadership from enrollment management, finance, business, financial aid, and marketing. Public and private institutions alike will benefit from this conversation.
Other institutions have also used this webcast as:
- A tool to educate the board and/or other internal stakeholders about the realities and risks of tuition setting options as they relate to the broader marketplace;
- A conversation starter between the enrollment and finance sides of the house to promote a stronger partnership and alignment when it comes to tuition setting and net tuition revenue.