Table of Contents
Watch a webcast recording where our experts connect with the broader higher education community to share ideas and ask questions amid the COVID-19 crisis.
Institutions are now several weeks into their COVID-19 responses, but there are still many emerging decisions that need to be communicated to students, families, faculty, staff, alumni, and the local community. It’s critically important that these communications are cohesive and true to your institution’s brand, while also being transparent and resonant with the intended audiences.
Watch this webcast recording where we discuss the execution of a coordinated, institution-wide communication standard to present COVID-19 and response-related updates. You’ll hear our expert Brittany Williams-Goldstein, Chief of Staff & Board Liaison at Ramapo College, as well as from your fellow attendees, around questions such as:
- How do you tailor messaging to specific audiences while maintaining consistency?
- How do you determine what information and details to share with whom and when?
- What protocols do you have for internal vetting of messaging before disseminating externally?
- How do you determine which channel(s) are appropriate for which communications?
- What lessons are you learning about your existing crisis communications plan that you can apply to the future?
Who should attend?
If you coordinate communications across campus or hold a communications role on your institution’s crisis team, you will benefit from this discussion.
If you are looking for a space to gain ideas and best practices around the current coronavirus crisis, we encourage you to check out our other webcasts in our COVID-19 Critical Response Discussion Series.