Table of Contents
The conclusion of a campaign is the time to recognize the donors, volunteers, and development officers who made success possible. Doing so is critical because these are the stakeholders who will support your institution in the future.
Join us online to learn how to effectively close a campaign and lay the foundation for your campus’ next major fundraising effort. Our expert facilitators will share insights on:
- Planning and budgeting for celebratory events
- Recognizing donors, volunteers, and development officers
- Teeing up future fundraising endeavors
Who should attend?
Advancement professionals including vice presidents, associate or assistant vice presidents, development officers, and campaign managers will learn how to meaningfully conclude their comprehensive campaigns and lay the foundation for future fundraising efforts.
- Planning for the campaign conclusion from the beginning of the campaign
- Budgeting for closing activities
- Developing a cross-functional planning committee
- Developing a planning timeline
- Determining when to officially close your campaign: Dollars vs. deadlines
- Developing celebratory events and recognition programs
- Campus-wide events
- Regional events
- Campaign close communications strategy
- Properly recognizing campaign contributors via events and publications
- Staff and administrators
- Leveraging a campaign close to lay the foundation for future fundraising endeavors