Table of Contents
Learn how to ensure your giving societies are increasing engagement and giving.
Giving societies can be a good way to engage donors and encourage future giving, but they can be time intensive and require intentionality around reinforcing positive donor habits.
In this two-part online program, our expert facilitator will provide practical tips for examining what is working well and what elements of your giving societies need to be re-evaluated, enhanced, or reimagined.
- Session One – How is your current giving society serving you and your donors?
- Session Two – How can you build upon your current successes and move forward with your giving society most effectively?
Session One – How is your current giving society serving you and your donors?
May 18, 2020 | 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern
In order to appropriately plan, we need to examine your current giving societies, assess their value in modern fundraising, and use that information to enable us to be more innovative in our new reality.
- What elements of your current giving society practices are no longer serving your donors?
- What are your donors responding to best?
- Where can you improve your giving society to better support the donor experience?
Session Two – How can you build upon your current successes and move forward with your giving society most effectively?
June 1, 2020 | 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Once we know some changes that need to be made, how do we move forward? We need to be sure to communicate well with our donors; but ultimately what message are we sending? Questions will be addressed in this session such as:
- How will you respond if someone is unable to give this year?
- What does inclusivity look like when it comes to recognition societies in light of COVID-19?
- How are you engaging members of your giving societies in the absence of in-person events?
- How can we demonstrate long-term engagement potential without immediate dollars in the door?
Who should attend?
Advancement professionals who are looking to update their current giving societies to better engage their donors will benefit from this webcast. This includes people in donor relations, advancement communications, and annual giving. The content will talk through existing giving societies and is not well suited for people looking to launch one for the first time.