Table of Contents
Group Collaboration: Operationalizing Viral Testing and Contact Tracing for the Fall
Join us to hear ideas and the best current thinking about how to operationalize viral testing and contact tracing for the fall.
Live Webcast: Login on May 27, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
WEBCAST LINK: http://ai.adobeconnect.com/rs9bm1fvhns2/
- Click the radio button that reads, “Enter as a Guest”
- In the box that says “Name,” enter your institution name
- Click the button to enter the meeting as a guest
To ensure an optimal viewing experience, test your setup: https://ai.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- You’ve reserved one seat for this virtual workshop, which gives you access to a single connection.
- A key value of this training is making connections with individuals in similar roles and with similar needs. You will get the most out of this event by using your webcam and interacting with other attendees and speakers.
Please test your technical setup here at this link: http://ai.adobeconnect.com/wctest/
- Each login link can only be accessed once. It is not possible to share login information or simulcast event sessions. We appreciate you understanding that these are precautions needed in order to preserve the design and intimacy of the program.
This two-hour virtual session will feature discussions around the following topics. The questions listed are meant to be illustrative and are not exhaustive:
- What kind(s) of testing is your institution considering making available?
- What kind of funding implications will testing have?
- How are you planning to staff the testing?
- Where, and during what hours, will testing be available?
- What applications and technology are you looking at using?
- How do you evaluate your options? How do you gauge pros, cons, and fit for your campus?
- What kinds of data privacy considerations do you need to consider around HIPAA and FERPA?
Guidelines and protocols: What to do if someone gets sick?
- What guidelines are you setting forth for students who show symptoms of COVID-19?
- Where/how are you setting aside quarantine space on campus?
- How are you planning for students who may be entering quarantine at different times in the requisite 14-day period?
Why is this event retired?
At AI we want to always ensure that the best and most current trainings are available to members, and we regularly review our trainings to ensure that is the case.