Table of Contents
Navigate toxic environments proactively, logically, and confidently.
In toxic environments – where employees feel worse after they start – you may experience uncertainty, fear, or helplessness on when and how to speak up to advocate for yourself and others. You believe you must tolerate the toxicity, even though doing so can be devastating to your career. It doesn’t have to be that way!
Join our expert online and learn how to engage in conversations that will empower you to create change. You’ll learn how to recognize, communicate about, and minimize the impact of toxic leadership. You’ll walk away with recommended language, tools, and most importantly, increased confidence to confront toxicity in a non-threatening way.
Who should attend?
This webcast is designed to help attendees, especially women, empower themselves and other women who may have experienced toxic leadership. Toxicity in the workplace happens when leaders or colleagues leave the organization and its followers worse than when they found them. This webcast is designed to give you the tools to recognize, communicate about, and respond to toxicity in a more targeted and confident manner.</p
- Recognizing Toxicity – Learn how to spot the range of behaviors and symptoms of toxicity – from the egregious to the subtle.
- Addressing Toxicity – Learn how to find your position of power against toxicity, so you can communicate and take action. You’ll get tips for how to:
- Coach a toxic leader or co-worker
- Find support
- Create boundaries
- Protect your character and integrity
- Mitigating Toxicity – Addressing toxicity can take time. Learn how to minimize its impact by maintaining a healthy perspective and appropriate self-care.