Table of Contents
As institutions deal with depleting capital funding sources, public private partnerships (P3s) remain a particularly viable source of capital funding for the housing sector. However, as competition in the private sector grows, institutions must leverage the RFP process to ensure their needs are met within a financially sustainable project. To do this, colleges and universities must develop clear financial expectations.
Join us for an online training that covers critical considerations to ensure the viability of your institution’s residential P3. Through the context of a successfully executed RFP, our expert presenter will walk through:
- Establishing stakeholders in the P3 planning process
- Setting a scope for your RFP
- Creating financial parameters around debt coverage ratio
Who should attend?
Administrators charged with residential campus planning are most suited for this online training. Business officers, directors of capital planning, and real estate management professionals, as well as institutional leaders with facilities, finance, or planning responsibilities will also benefit.
- Setting the Scope for your RFP
- Defining RFP goals according to institutional mission
- Defining your relative housing market
- Negotiating within the RFP process
- Establishing Stakeholders in the RFP Process
- Who needs to be involved?
- What important perspectives does each bring to the table?
- Creating Financial Expectations for your RFP
- Understanding potential revenue streams
- Negotiating stakeholder design and operational tradeoffs in accordance with mission and financial expectations
- Walk-through of finalized RFP
- Five Key Takeaways for Your RFP