Table of Contents
Learn how to build an effective and lasting partnership with your athletics department to raise more support for your institution. During this webcast, you will learn a replicable model for partnering with your athletics director to:
- Develop shared fundraising goals
- Ensure consistent messaging with donors
- Increase the total dollars raised between your offices
During this training, you will hear from both an athletics development officer and athletics director to understand a model of a high-performing partnership.
Brian Brase, Director of the I Association, Indiana University
Who should attend?
Athletic fundraisers and athletic directors will learn how to partner for improved fundraising success.
- Building a Productive Relationship between Athletics and Fundraising
- Developing a regular meeting schedule
- Establishing joint fundraising goals
- Addressing gift credit and metrics
- Developing a Collaborative Fundraising Strategy
- Ensuring consistent messaging to parents, alumni, and athletes
- Educating coaches on fundraising goals
- Aligning gift processing and counting procedures
- Establishing a fluid process for major gift discussions
- Successes and Next Steps
- Total dollars raised through partnership
- Successful mini campaigns
- Developing a portfolio for the athletic director