Join us for a webcast that will showcase the admissions ambassador programs for campus visit at Oklahoma State University and Hendrix College. Our instructors will provide details about how their programs are structured, and how student tour guides are trained, managed, and evaluated, including:
- How the recruitment, interview, and selection process for admissions ambassadors works
- What topics are included in ambassador training and examples of materials used
- How disciplinary situations with ambassadors are handled
- How performance is evaluated
You will leave the webcast with new ideas for improving your own admissions ambassador program on your campus.
- Structure, Branding, and Recruitment
- What is the size and supervisory structure of the program?
- How is the program branded and marketed on campus?
- What is the application, interview, and selection process like for ambassador candidates?
- How are ambassadors incentivized to participate?
- Once selected, how are the ambassadors trained?
- Topics for training
- Length, frequency, and format of training
- Training materials and guides used
- Training assessment
- Management and Evaluation
- What rules and expectations are established for ambassadors up front?
- How are disciplinary situations with ambassadors handled?
- What do performance evaluations for the ambassadors look like?
Who should attend?
This webcast has been designed for admissions and visitor services professionals who oversee student ambassadors or student tour guides in the context of the campus visit program. If you’re looking for examples of how other institutions are running successful admissions ambassador programs, this training is for you.