Table of Contents
Learn social media strategies to boost alumni engagement online.
Social media can be an especially effective tool in engaging alumni, but many struggle to use social platforms in a compelling way. Join us for this webcast where our expert instructor will highlight the importance of tactics such as segmentation and social reasoning. You will gain a better understanding of the platforms your alumni are using, current statistics around social media usage, and what ideas you can implement for engaging your specific donor population. We will work through creative practices for social media engagement during these unprecedented times, covering platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn. We will also touch on emerging platforms like TikTok and other popular platforms.
During this webcast, we will help you improve upon your social media strategy for alumni engagement by discussing how to:
- Determine the best content to post on each channel
- Segment donors based on their affinity and the platform where they are most engaged
- Use social reasoning – including how to find the right platform and communication
- Adopt strategies and best practices for emerging channels
Who should attend?
This webcast is designed for advancement professionals who are looking to:
- Bolster their social media presence to enhance alumni engagement across channels
- Use creativity to spark new interactions with donors and alumni during this time of social distancing and online engagement