Table of Contents
Athletics are an organic opportunity to deepen and strengthen alumni engagement. During this online training, you will learn how an intentional collaboration across athletics and alumni relations offices can:
- Better engage alumni with your institution
- Open your donor pipeline to a wider alumni base
- Save on resources for both your athletics and alumni relations departments
- Increase giving to your institution
Attend this online training to learn how you can better align your alumni relations and athletics fundraising teams to engage alumni and ultimately increase giving. This training focuses on understanding strategic alumni engagement opportunities, but will not go into event planning specifics.
- Developing Partnerships Across Athletics and Alumni Relations
- Setting shared goals for athletics events
- Co-planning athletics events
- Creating complementary messaging for athletics events
- Executing Successful Athletics-Focused Events
- Balancing event staffing across athletics and alumni relations teams
- Debriefing events
- Reviewing event attendee lists
- Deploying appropriate follow-up
- Engaging Student Athletes as Future Alumni
- Takeaways and Getting Started
Who should attend?
Alumni relations professionals and athletics fundraisers will learn how to coordinate for effective programming that serves both operations’ goals.