Table of Contents
In light of the changing tax legislation, how to properly steward and cultivate athletic donors and supporters is more important than ever. Join us online to hear from Lynne Wester, the Donor Relations Guru, and her partner Jacqueline Mattson of University of Texas Athletics on how they have been able to effectively partner their efforts for this unique audience.
Who should attend?
Those working in central donor relations efforts with athletics donors, or those working within athletic donor relations or fundraising, will benefit from this online training.
- Athletic Donor Needs
- Differences between the general donor population
- Adjusting based on “donor” categorization
- Partnering Central Donor Relations and Athletics
- Structuring your efforts
- What can be standard to all other donors? What needs to be different?
- Getting on the same page
- Donor Relations Program Suggestions