Table of Contents
Learn to use an intentional branding effort to effectively communicate the creative and effective work of your career services office. During this training you will hear how the University of Miami’s Toppel Career Center successfully branded themselves and will take away five strategies for developing and articulating your own brand. Through effective branding, you can increase your office’s visibility, relevance, and even resources.
- Showing the Impact of Successful Branding: The Toppel Career Center
- Five Things to Develop Your Branding Strategy
- Creating “buzz” about your department on campus
- Using social media to engage your campus and potential employers
- Broadening your use of data
- Building strategic internal partnerships
- Building strategic external partnerships
- Assessing Your Outcomes
Who should attend?
This program is designed for career services departments that have begun to think differently about their role but are struggling to effectively communicate their work. You will leave with strategies and ideas for gaining recognition on campus for your great work. This may include professionals from:
- Career services
- Enrollment management