Table of Contents
Are you having more conversations with donors’ financial council?
It is important to know how to talk with your donor’s financial council effectively to ensure a successful gift planning process, especially as more gift officers find themselves conversing directly with financial advisors and certified public accountants.
Join us to hear from an expert planned giving instructor as she describes the financial planning process and what you need to know to lead productive conversations with donors and their council. You will come away with:
- A deeper understanding of financial and longevity planning considerations
- How FAs, CPAs, and attorneys can influence the gift planning process
- Talking points you can use with these critical team members
Who should attend?
Gift officers working in major or planned giving will benefit the most from this training. Those working in prospect development may also find value in helping to support gift officers in these conversations.
- Financial Planning and Longevity Planning Considerations
- Meet a sample donor
- Retirement planning and retirement accounts
- Long term planning considerations
- Working and Coordinating with the Donor’s Team
- Financial Advisor
- Certified Public Accountant