Table of Contents
Learn how you can identify and use metrics to better manage your admissions team. Gain proven strategies for fostering employee engagement, establishing individual and team goals, and conducting effective performance assessments. You will come away with specific examples of metrics and evaluation instruments that you will be able to use to improve admissions team management on your campus.
Our expert instructor, W. Kent Barnds, will be available throughout to address any context-specific questions you may have regarding management or measurement of your own admissions team’s performance.
Who should attend?
This online training is ideal for vice presidents of enrollment management, directors and assistant directors of admissions, or any leader with responsibilities around managing individual and team performance in the admissions office.
- How and when to set performance goals
- Connecting your strategic plan to admissions assessments
- Breaking down goals: office vs. performance level
- Tying performance goals to functions
- Metrics: What should we be measuring?
- What are the metrics associated with these measurements?
- Choosing goals, metrics, and standards that fit your office
- Effective practices for assessing admissions performance
- Aligning assessment with human resources
- Formal assessment (supervisor, director, and third-party appraisals)
- Informal assessment (self-appraisals)
- Ongoing admissions team management
- Fostering continuous employee engagement
- Examining training and hiring practices