Table of Contents
Learn how you can use data to effectively measure and improve your planned giving program. You will learn how to:
- Determine the right metrics for your shop
- Collect and track key pieces of planned giving data
- Communicate your program’s value internally and externally
Our expert instructor has experience at both small and large institutions and will share insights that you can apply to your own institutional context.
- Determining the right metrics for your planned giving program
- Establishing baseline metrics and a shared vocabulary
- Current institutional priorities
- Fundraiser experience level
- Maturity of donor pipeline
- Considerations for campaign metrics
- Collecting and tracking the right data
- Systems consideration
- Retrieving key data points
- Developing an inventory
- Communicating the impact of planned giving
- Communicating with institutional leadership
- Communicating with board leadership
- Positioning planned giving as a crucial advancement partner
- Case study examples of successful metrics systems
Who should attend?
Planned giving professionals and advancement leaders will learn how to objectively approach evaluating the success of their planned giving operation.