Table of Contents
Learn how to objectively measure the success of your donor relations program and communicate the ROI with leadership and across your shop. Donor Relations Guru®, Lynne Wester, will show you how to:
- Create clear benchmarks for donor relations success
- Track unique opportunities—including donor retention rate
- Determine the right metrics for your shop
“The information provided is helping to build the case for a strong donor relations strategy”
– Dory Straight, Scholarship Officer, University of Alaska Foundation
“Lynne’s webcasts are always beneficial, but I think this one even exceeded expectations! Great, concrete examples of how we can capture the ROI of our efforts. She inspires me every time!”
– Kristi Jongeling, College of the Holy Cross
Who should attend?
Donor relations professionals and advancement leaders will leave this session with a comprehensive model for objectively evaluating donor relations work.
- Comprehensive Donor Relations Metrics
- Evaluating the program comprehensively
- Developing metrics for individual staff members
- Considerations for small shops and large shops
- Considerations based on campaign cycle
- Monetizing through the Donor Relations Pyramid
- Unique Tracking Opportunities
- Retention rate tracking
- Calculating the Lifetime Value of a Donor
- Determining the Right Metrics for Your Shop and Communicating to Leadership
Donor Retention Analysis Workbook
Included with your registration is a workbook that will allow you to track your donor retention rates over time.