Table of Contents
Evaluate, build, and strengthen international partnerships with Purdue University’s unique tool.
In recent years, Purdue University has seen incredible growth and development in their international programs — a direction that is bucking the national trend where many institutions are struggling to grow or even maintain their international programs.
Join us for this webcast to discover the strategic matrix tool Purdue has developed to help:
- The evaluation of current partnerships
- The selection of new partnerships
- The creation of “Networks of Excellence” and institutional alliances in order to increase international enrollment and the mobility of domestic students.
You will walk away with a practical, customizable tool which will help you make a positive impact on your institution’s international efforts.
During this webcast our expert instructor Robert Cox will walk us through the strategic matrix tool he has developed to evaluate and strengthen international partnerships at Purdue University. He will also share advice on how the tool can be customized to meet the needs of your campus. In doing so, he will share:
- the background of the strategic matrix and its impact on international programs at Purdue University,
- an overview of the tool and how it can be modified to fit your campus’ specific needs, and
- tips to leverage international partnerships to strengthen international enrollment and domestic student mobility.
Who should attend?
International educators looking to strategically grow international programs at their institution through institutional partnerships will greatly benefit from this webcast, including:
- Senior International Officers (SIOs)
- Chief International Officers (CIOs)
- Vice Presidents of Enrollment
- Chief Enrollment Officers
- Directors of International Programs
Robert F. Cox, Ph.D
Professor, Senior Associate Dean for Globalization and Interim School Head for Construction Management, Purdue University