Table of Contents
Learn how to create an intentional young alumni donor experience through channel integration.
While research about Millennials seems to suggest a focus on online giving platforms, direct mail and phone outreach are not dead. Your team needs to deliver consistent, integrated messages across multiple channels in order to cultivate this segment of young donors.
Join us online to learn how to:
- Synthesize national research with your own young alumni giving trends to identify the best channels and messages for different solicitations
- Deploy messaging across all channels for a young alumni campaign
- Align stewardship responses with corresponding giving campaigns and channels
Who should attend?
Anyone looking to increase young alumni giving — including alumni relations, annual giving, and marketing/communication professionals — will benefit from this webcast.
- Understanding What Resonates with Young Alumni
- What does the latest research tell us?
- How can you gather and analyze your own data?
- Creative and Successful Campaigns
- Employing effective messaging
- Deploying and balancing messages across multiple channels
- Stewarding Young Alumni Donors
- How to get young alumni to be loyal donors
- Institutional stewardship
- Personalized stewardship