Design an intentional and strategic pathway through your mid-career.
This course is designed to give mid-career faculty the space to design an intentional and strategic pathway through their mid-career by:
- Familiarizing you with the literature on the mid-career stage.
- Guiding you through reflection activities that help you to take stock of where you are now, and where you want to go.
- Sharing the journeys and stories of other mid- and late-career faculty.
- Helping you to map a plan that aligns your values and well-being with your career trajectory.
- Preparing you for the inevitable detours and disruptions that will arise along your career journey.
Lesson 1: Where You Stand
Starting January 29, 2024 | Optional Live Discussion: February 9, 2024 (1:00 – 2:00 pm ET)
Through guided reflection and an overview of the literature on the mid-career stage, you will begin your journey by reflecting on where you are, so that you can start to determine where you want to go at this crucial point in your career.
Lesson 2: Exploring Pathways
Starting February 5, 2024 | Optional Live Discussion: March 1, 2024 (1:00 – 2:00 pm ET)
In Lesson 2, you will learn how vision-based prioritization can help you to realize your career goals. Then, you will explore various pathways for moving forward at the mid-career stage.
Lesson 3: Mapping Your Journey
Starting March 4, 2024 | Optional Live Discussion: March 15, 2024 (1:00 – 2:00 pm ET)
For Lesson 3, you will shift your focus to crafting goals and a timeline for realizing your vision, as well as to how you will prioritize your well-being in the realization of your goals.
Lesson 4: Staying On Your Path & Handling Detours
Starting March 18, 2024 | Optional Live Discussion: March 29, 2024 (1:00 – 2:00 pm ET)
You will conclude your journey by strategizing the ways in which you will hold yourself accountable to your vision once you complete this program.
Who should attend?
Mid-career faculty who are part of the Now What? Navigating the Mid-Career Journey program.
See Full Program Details
Learn more about the program, how it works, who it was designed for, and when new cohorts will begin.
Already a user? Login and gain access to this free event
Go back to the registration form